Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shoes and Food...How Can You Go Wrong?!?

Though I am not the biggest fan of all Christian Louboutin shoes, I love that he is doing collaborations with food and beverage companies. Many of these products are from a while back, but every time I look at the photos I get excited.


Christian Louboutin x Piper Heidsieck



Piper Heidsieck and Christian Louboutin produced this box sex that includes a bottle of champagne and a Louboutin shoe with a crystal heel.
(highsnobiety.com)


Christian Louboutin x Laduree









This collaboration makes my heart flutter. My two passions are pastries and shoes. Christian Louboutin teamed up with world renowned French patisserie Laduree to make beautiful black and red macaroons. If I had these....I don't think I would be able to eat them. 
(vogue.co.uk)


Here are two other photos that I loved that combine Louboutins and food.







xoxox Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment